Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Are you happy?

Over the years there have been many questions in focus in each of our lives. The answers that we have furnished a couple of years back are mostly in stark contrast to what it is now. Call it the age, call it affluence or influence. Here is a question to my mind that witnessed a set of different answers over the years. It may not be in tandem to what the likes of you would have furnished and judging by the fact that it is a momentary question frankly, it’s hard to generalize it…but here goes

Are you happy?

4 yrs- Yes

7 yrs- Yes, if I get my candy

13 yrs- I wish I had someone else’s life

15 yrs- I wish I was older

21 yrs- Maybe

28 yrs- Maybe not

35 yrs- hmmmmm

45 yrs- What???

55 yrs- Sure….why not….maybe…but why not

70 yrs- it doesn’t matter….

At 25 yrs, 4-12-2008, 1. p.m- I can’t answer this with a single word or a sentence….hence a blog that still leaves this question in the ambiguous state. Let it be….

No comments: