Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Into the blue...

The deep blue submerges the obscure, the plenty
I stretch forth my hand to dive in and be revived.
Time, comes and goes, and brings with it the nothing,
Washing my feet on the coarse shore...
and i look, stare as far as my eyes reach,
where the cerulean blankets the blue,
interplay of colors and merging within...and i wonder is it life?
Is it life...i look for?
Is it myself?
& i stretch forth my hands to fly into the oblivion,
Where the depth merges with the zenith.
the sylph frees me, or so i think..
but only enmeshes, like a sylphs' hair dancing with the wind.
& I wonder..the oblivion knowing no bounds, curtails my forlorn soul for what reason.
I wish i could dive in, fly...into the blue without certitudes,
for even forlorn to the eyes, I'll have myself.
For standing on the shore only begging, I have lost me.
Do i look for a soul as forlorn or a reviver?
Do i wish for a paint brush to fill colors to the limitless canvas,
or the canvas itself?
But standing, a hope flickers, someone in the far reaches is listening,
to the unsaid, the untold, the undone.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i like the sombre undertones to your musings,stark difference in your work so far displays a wider spectrum of eloquence

good work

gokul kumar said...

Ur blog is pretty awesome Dear...I liked most in ur blog "amma n Babas" n "Life is a movie"...But the language u used is too highfy...Though it is gud 2 read but some of ur schakespeare feelings evry 1 may not understand...frm next time whenevr u feel write something plz make ensure dat evry1 can able 2 understand….try 2 reach people n win their hearts thru ur writings n also I wish if u make somebody realize by ur writings n leads them 2 useful 4 dis world …dat is really appreciatable….then u need not look back…..go ahead dear….. n kudos 2 ur effort... especailly d way u compared life wid movie...its too gud...keep it up dear...u just rock....

Geetha Ramaswami said...

hey..I ddnt KNOW you had a blog! you know what? this MBA thing has done something to your vocabulary...where's the simplicity of your earlier poems (remember "night n shining armour" etc.?)...I missed that in your poems....
I like the preaching and movie entries though...they're level headed (pardon the irony:))and make sense;) ...

Abhishek said...

hi.....awesum yaar..loved it....ok temme one thing...while writing this poem were u insecure on usure about sumtin or were u confused abt sumthin...i felt this aftr i read the poem..do scrap me